Where Can I Watch The Apple Conference?
There are a number of places where you can watch the Apple conference this afternoon at 6PM. As we know Apple don’t really provide a live stream for these events which is a shame, however there are a number of blogs both here in the UK and in the USA that are going to be reporting on the coverage.
These are the following methods we have selected:
As we tweeted this morning, there will be a live stream on UStream – we aren’t sure what the quality is going to be like and streams may go down from time to time. They seemed pretty good earlier on in the year with the iPad launch, so hopefully we can expect the same.
There are a number of sites covering this aspect:
- CNET – Join editors Molly Wood, Brian Tong, and Donald Bell.
- MacWorld – Available for both desktop and mobile users
- Time Techland – Live coverage here starts at 6PM GMT
- Gizmodo – Join the team at Gizmodo who will be covering the event
- Gigaom – The coverage here will start a little before 6PM GMT
- The Verge – Who did a great job of covering last years event
- Apple Insider – Nothing confirmed yet, but they usually cover the conferences so worth keeping an eye out.
16:52 UPDATE: We have just been informed that the Telegraph are also doing a live text-based commentary.