Sell My Mobile - The UK's No.1 mobile phone recycling price comparison site*Best Price Guaranteed! Best Price Guaranteed!
As seen in...Watch
Difficulty Level 2/5
If you don't have an iCloud, then the iTunes option is the one that you will need in order to transfer data from one iPhone to another. If you have an iCloud account then please proceed to the article entitled Transferring Data From One iPhone to Another, Using iCloud
If you are ready with your iTunes account, please start with Step 1:
1. Before starting, make sure that your iOS and iTunes account is all up-to-date with the latest versions. Then select the backup option in iTunes, and transfer your data from your device to your computer option.
2. As soon as Step 1 has completed, you will need to turn on your new iPhone and complete the setup assistant (selecting your language, country and location services). Make sure you chose Wi-Fi network at this stage. If you donít have Wi-Fi, not to worry as you can "Connect to iTunes" and use this option instead.
3. When asked to set up your iPhone, select "Restore from iTunes Backup" option.
4. You will then need to connect your new iPhone to iTunes (on the same computer you used to back up your current iPhone). iTunes will then proceed to ask you to restore from backup or set up as new. You will need to identify the backup that you made in Step 1 and then continue to restore this backup to your new iPhone. The time this will take, will depend on how much data that you have stored in the backup.
5. The final step will just be the phone restarting after the full restore, and the syncing with iTunes. Music, videos, and apps wonít be backed up so connecting your new iPhone to iTunes will make sure that all these are synced and saved.
If your old iPhone is redundant, then you may also be interested in recycling the device through our specialised sell iPhone landing pages.
© Copyright SellMyMobile.comSellMyMobile.com