Want to sell your old Apple Watch? At SellMyMobile, we want to make sure you get the best deal for your unused tech. With tons of recyclers on the site to compare, you can find the one that offers you the most money.
How to sell your Apple Watch
It couldn't be easier to sell your old gadget for the best price with SellMyMobile. Here's how to do it.
- Compare quotes - Search for your Apple Watch using the search bar, and take a look at all the current prices from recyclers.
- Send your device - Pick a quote and click through to enter your details. The recycler will send you a postage pack so you can mail them your device.
- Get paid - Once the recycler receives and checks your gadget, it'll send out your payment, either by bank transfer, cheque, PayPal, or another method. It's that simple.
Why sell your Apple Watch with SellMyMobile.com?
There are a lot of gadget recyclers out there, all offering different quotes for your old devices and operating a little differently.
SellMyMobile, however, lets you see as many offers as we can find on your Apple Watch in one place. You can see them all side by side, compare buyers, and pick the one that gives you the most cash and the best deal.
Selling your old devices is always a better choice than throwing them away. For a start, you can get paid for them, and get some extra cash to put towards your next smartwatch.
As well as that, it's much more environmentally friendly - recycling companies make sure that old gadgets are re-used, fixed up, or disposed of in a safe way.
How much is a used Apple Watch worth?
The price of a used Apple Watch varies depending on a number of different factors. These include:
- How old your Apple Watch is. If you’re packing an original Apple Watch Series 1, then it’ll get less money than a spanking new Apple Watch Series 7.
- If you have a smaller, 38mm, 40mm or 41mm Apple Watch, it will fetch a slightly lower price than a larger, 42mm, 44mm or 45mm model
- This is a big one. If your Apple Watch is in good condition, you’ll get a better price than if it has a cracked screen or has suffered damage since you bought it.
- What case it has. Prices fluctuate depending on whether you have a titanium, stainless steel or ceramic case. The differences are small, but be sure to know what you have before you compare prices.
How can I sell my Apple Watch for the most money?
Selling your Apple Watch for the most money is easy. Just find your model at the top of this page and SellMyMobile.com will give you a helping hand.
Be honest about its condition, selecting whether it’s in good condition or broken when you use our filters to determine the best deals available.
Ideally, your Apple Watch won’t be damaged. The newer it is, the higher the price you’re likely to get too.
Apple Watches you can sell
You can sell almost every Apple Watch ever made through SellMyMobile.com. You just need to search for it on this page.
If you’re unsure, read on and we’ll breakdown the most popular models you can sell and direct you to the right page in order to make that sale.
Apple Watch Series 7
Apple Watch Series 6
Apple Watch Series 5
Apple Watch Series 4
Apple Watch Series 3
Can I sell a broken Apple Watch?
Many tech recyclers do indeed buy broken gadgets. Just find your device on our site and select the 'broken' condition on the comparison grid, and we'll show you all the current offers from recyclers on a broken or damaged Apple Watch.
Remember that you’ll get less if it’s water damaged or won’t turn in. In that dread scenario, some recyclers may say that they won’t take the device at all.
If you have a cracked screen or your Apple Watch has signs of wear and tear, you’ll still be able to sell it, but at a knock down price.
Remember, you could still get something, while sending your old gadget to a recycler is far better for the environment than just throwing it away.
Are old watches recycled?
Yes. Most old smartwatches are recycled, with components used to refurbish other models or disposed of safely if they cannot be used.
Some models, especially if they are newer, will be factory reset and sold on as second hand watches, giving them a new lease of life.